Pages

Wednesday 6 August 2014

What we've been doing Wednesday

First off, I need to apologise for the recent lack of posts. My husband is a teacher (don't know if I've mentioned that before) so is on holiday for 6 weeks - Yay!! This means that we have been doing (not necessarily frugal) family things, with access to the car. A lot of our normal groups don't run in the holidays either, but normal service will be resumed in September.

I'll give you an idea of what we have been doing though:

Soft play

We went to Sea World in Birmingham while visiting my brother in law and his partner (half price tickets booked online in advance!)

We went to the RSPB nature reserve in Sandy because little bear loves birds. It was £5 to park, and then free entry. Unfortunately we didn't see that many birds but we did see some rather pretty butterflies. 


I did a messy play date for some of bear's buddies, with spaghetti, jelly, edible paint and water play.

We've been swimming, and spent lots of time outdoors going on walks.

Next week we are going to the zoo thanks to Tesco voucher exchange, and at the end of August, we are going to Pembrokeshire for a bargain week holiday. 

I'll try to update a bit more regularly. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment