Pages

Tuesday 2 September 2014

Return to Normality

So the summer holidays are over, husband has gone back to work and groups are starting to resume. We had a great time over the 6 weeks doing not so frugal things. We tried to keep costs down where possible but really just used the time to do activities as a family.

We therefore have to tighten our belts over the coming months to save for Christmas. I'm going to try really hard to spend as little as possible, utilising free activities. I will have a car one afternoon a week which I'm really looking forward to as I can take Little Bear swimming or to soft play. These aren't free but I'll have to budget accordingly.

I might share some ideas for Christmas presents (if I think of any!) and I'm in the middle of knitting bears winter sweaters which I will also share.

In the meantime, back to colouring.

Paper from ikea, crayons from my local newsagents for £4.49

No comments:

Post a Comment